Last modified: May 20, 2021
21st Century Software, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the websites www.21stCenturySoftware.com or www.21csw.com, our “Website”, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, unless specifically mentioned in this policy, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website. If you click a link and leave our website, we are not responsible for the protection of the data you may provide to other websites. Please check these websites’ privacy policies for details.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact our compliance department at Compliance@21csw.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website (www.21stCenturySoftware.com). The following information is gathered:
- Information by which you may be personally identified (“personal information”), such as:
- E-mail Address
- Phone number
- Postal Address/Billing Address (for Customers Only)
- Miscellaneous information applicants may share with 21st Century Software.
- Any other identifier where we may contact you online or offline
- Information that is about you, but individually does not identify you:
- IP Address
- Browser Utilized
- Information about your internet connection
- Equipment you use to access our website
- Operating System
- Time of Visit
- Pages Visited
- Time Spent on Each Page
- Referring Site Details (For example: Details of any site that may have referred you to 21st CenturySoftware.com)
- Flash Version
- Screen Resolution & Screen Color Processing Ability
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- At the time of requesting information about a product or service.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and/or affiliates.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, google analytics, etc.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided when requesting further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website
We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with a product or service via phone or email.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) may be collected.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). For more information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking, please contact Privacy@21csw.com.
The information we collect automatically is strictly statistical data and does not include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
**We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
**We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
**If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please e-mail us directly at Privacy@21csw.com to be removed.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of 21st Century Software’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by 21st Century Software about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. (For example, if you fill out the contact form with your e-mail address, we will contact you at that e-mail address.)
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply any agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of 21st Century Software, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third- Party Advertising. We do not share personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address and/or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt- out by sending us an email stating your request to Privacy@21csw.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
**Note: We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an email at Privacy@21csw.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Security of Your Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure and stored in accordance with privacy regulations (such as GDPR & CCPA) and customer requirements by providing the appropriate environment preventing unauthorized access or disclosure. Personal information collected during the course of business, or through other means where you may provide it to us, is housed on third-party servers owned by our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
*If you believe that your data has been misused or is insecure, please contact us at Privacy@21csw.com.
Control Your Personal Information
You are not required to provide your personal information to access our website (www.21stCenturysoftware.com).
21st Century Software Inc.
940 West Valley Road
Wayne PA 19087-1823
You may also contact us directly by:
- Telephone: [+1 800-555-6845]
- E-mail: Privacy@21csw.com and at Compliance@21csw.com